3/11/15

Share Your Story by Alex G (@AlexGMusic7) // ALBUM REVIEW


We've already talked about Alex G but this time I wanted to talk about her EP 'Share Your Story' which it was released last 30th October.
This EP brings me a lot of memories and a lot of feelings. Memories? Yes. I don't know these people but, when I was listening the songs and their stories I realize that we all are Charlotte or Ben or Muriel sometimes. It's like when you hear a song on the radio or in a pub and you're like 'THAT'S MY SONG' or when people said to you 'I heard a song and it remembered me to you' You know what I mean, right?
Well, this EP is for all of us. All of the people who feel the songs like if we wrote it, like if the song is talking about us. Like if we were Charlotte, or Alena, or Royston. This EP is to all the people who feel the music.
The Intro start in a way that is gonna make your heart beat thousand and thousand of times per second. Then we have Charlotte, her first single of 'Share Your Story' "Does anyone care if I'm even there? Speak up. We're listening, your silence is crippling, and you're not nothing." Don't cry yet, we're not finish.
Muriel, I think is one of my favorites, I haven't decide yet because I love all of them but there's something on that song that's makes me cry and gave me goosebumps. 'Did you remember me? Cause I remember you' I'm crying now.
Ben, the voice of Alex in this song is so deep and came into my heart. Alena and Royston is also beautiful and I could be talking about this EP for hours but no one would read me so I just will say that 'Share Your Story' is so inspiring and so personal that I just can say thank you Charlotte, Ben, Muriel, Alena, Royston and Alex, to bring us this special stories and makes us feel that we all a voice.

Don't forget to buy her EP and support the artist on iTunes and If you're from Europe, SAVE THE DATE and BUY yout TICKET!! She's on tour!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario