10/4/15

LET'S TALK ABOUT @NICLASBENJAMIN

Who is Benjamin Peltonen? He's a lovely boy from Finland and he became famous because of his Instagram, say whaaaaat? It's incredible how social media can change your future, right? I've been listen to him and I truly like his music, his song called Unbreakble just remind me to when I was 16 and I love that feeling.




My favorite strophe:  
 They can try to tear my dreams apart
 the fire that keeps burning in my heart 
I see it in your eyes, you feel it too 
I keep the dream alive for me and you 
I never let you go so baby take my hand and let them know we're unbreakable


And then there's a song called 'Underdogs' which makes me dance and sing and jump as a crazy girl, and guess what? I don't mind. I love to feel a little crazy sometimes and this song is perfect to that.



'Never listen to the voices telling us how to live this life'  


 Oh, oh wait, for all the Spanish people who are there reading us... he will be in Madrid at the '#PrimaveraPop2015' get ready!  



 Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario