28/4/15

@FifthHarmony ON TOUR + @BeaMiller + @thenvrndng + @natalielarose

WOW WOW what a great news! Fifth Harmony will be on tour this summer with guest like Bea Miller, Natalie La Rose and Debby Ryan & The Never Ending.
You may know Fifth Harmony and Bea Miller because of The X Factor, well, they were my favorites in the competition, I'm a little obsessed with the new album of 5H. They are growing up and you can see it in their new music, they has a lot of passion and they're coming to stay!
About Bea Miller all I can say is that I have a obsession with Fire N' Gold, Enemy Fire and Young Blood, but I will talk about these songs another day, because the feelings and everything that these songs makes me feel deserve another post.
Debby Ryan & The Never Ending has something special, I've only heard When the Dark Falls, and Mulholland Drive, but I really liked them. Debby has a sweet voice and they're magic, can't wait for more music!
And about Natalie La Rose, It's the first time that I hear her name (please don't kill me!) Its so hard to get to know all the people around there! But I've listened to 'somebody' ft Jeremih and I quite liked it.
So, they're gonna be on tour this summer in USA, what are you waiting for? Check the dates HERE.






Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario