10/4/15

Kill me @AmelieOficial and make it quick

This pop/rock spanish band called @AmelieOficial came into my life with their song 'I Don't Wanna Take It Slow' a few months ago, and last week I was checking Youtube when I saw them again and I check their last song called 'Kill me (And make it quick)' and I really liked it, I pictured myself at the 02Academy in Liverpool having a beer and watching them in live with friends. Just imagine how cool would be that. 
They are Alex, Carles, Marcel, Albert y Edgar and they're from Barcelona (Spain) and they've been recording their new album in California, with Dave Cook and Jeff Juliano (you may know him because of John Mayer and All Time Low) so, wow.




What do you think about them?   


Tweet us your thoughts @ListenOutLoudx


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario